Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 06 August 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Supply Chain Manager has just become available at one of the most respectable dental equipment company based in Jakarta, reporting directly to the Country Manager. This is a role for a Supply Chain Manager who is a leader in its field.
About the Supply Chain Manager role:
As a Supply Chain Manager, this position will act as a proactive force for continuously improving the supply chain for improving productivity and service levels to customers via collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment (CPFR), ensuring that the company meets its performance targets through the development and maintenance of business information systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with sales/marketing organisation to drive the consensus forecast together.
- Understand and promote the linkage between business and supply chain activities, through active participation in business strategy and sales operations planning discussions, and by helping to develop new ideas/models for deployment
- Oversee and manage the Customer Service Department, including all aspects of order entry, order processing, credits, returns, cross-selling and technical customer support for DCOS system
- Inventory Management
- Managing 3rd party logistic performance
- Collaborate with dealers to ensure compliance in medical device warehousing and distribution
- Oversee the transportation and distribution systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and economical delivery of the organisation's products
- Manage warehousing and logistics activities to meet and exceed customer expectations while continuously improving productivity of inventories, people and freight operations
To succeed in this role, you will need to have exceptional strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Has five years of relevant experience in supply chain
- MRP experience required experience, sales force and dynamics AX are advantage
- Strong ability to analyse data, organise and coordinate tasks
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and is adaptive to dynamic changes
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytically and planning
- Good command of written and spoken English
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Supply Chain Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.