Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 20 July 2018 2018-07-202018-09-18 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A reputable global company is seeking an experienced Project Manager (Logistic) to be based in Jakarta to serve as an interface between the operations and other stakeholders.
About the Project Manager (Logistic):
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project Manager will play a key role in the firm’s continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the delivery program of improvement project management processes to ensure delivery on time, within budget and to the requisite quality
- Working with the appropriate management staff to ensure that operational standards and HSE are met at all times
- Providing effective interface with and support to senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Serve as the main point of contact for all engineering related issues and tasked with the development of the engineering team
- Vendor management and assessment of supporting engineering and construction suppliers
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Project Management (Logistic)
- Degree in engineering preferably chartered from a recognised institution
- Previous consultancy experience for large infrastructure projects across the ports, oil & gas, rail and/or environmental engineering sectors
- Extensive operational, project management and technical experience at a senior management level
- Experience of leadership and management of resources and staff
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of Project Management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Project Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.