Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 12 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the fastest growing FMCG is currently looking for Operation Director to serve as an interface between the operations and other stakeholders.
About the Operation Director role:
Reporting to Managing Director, you will be responsible for providing market intelligence on the supply base globally.
- Analyse internal and external data sources to validate business case for identified Supply improvement opportunities and initiatives
- Prepare benchmarking, data modelling and scenario analysis that supports investment decision making and prioritisation
- Analysed & Calculate the impact of Route To Market (RTM) changes to Distribution & Delivery Strategy and Infrastructure
- Execute performance analysis and benchmarking (internal & external) to identify value creation opportunities
- Generate and design weekly or monthly statistical forecast reports and refining forecasting techniques, method and approach
The successful Operation Director will have a degree in Commercial, Engineering or related discipline, with hands-on experience in planning and procurement concepts.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in logistic and transportation role
- Utilising software for analysis - including proficiency across Microsoft suite (advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Data Warehouses (SAP-BW) is a must
- Ability to articulate and communicate clearly to senior stakeholders Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills is essential
- Sound business insight and wide functional experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class organisation in a role which will offer autonomy to drive operational change. A competitive compensation package will be offered for the right individual. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.