Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A recognised global packaging company is growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Supply Chain Manager to be based in Karawang.
About the Supply Chain Manager role:
Responsible to oversee and direct all aspects of the company’s unique supply chain organisation, focusing on: supply chain performance improvements, forecast planning, custom, distribution and customer services.
- Work closely with internal and external partners including Sales/Marketing, Regulatory, Finance, Suppliers, 3PLs/Distributors, etc. to ensure precise inventory levels are maintained, demand is met and pricing is optimised per market conditions
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers with the goal of negotiating contracts, pricing and terms with all vendors and suppliers
- Act as key member of S&OP team to ensure inventory and production meet market demands
- Manage, train and direct all Supply Chain personnel within the organisation
To succeed in this position, it’s important to have knowledge of S&OP, forecasting, distribution planning and managing 3PL.
- Recognised degree and experienced from packaging companies
- Strong background in manufacturing, operations and quality assurance
- Analytic and solution focused approach to problem solving
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Effective communications skills with excellent interpersonal skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining one of the largest packaging company, apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.