Supply Chain Director
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A recognised global FMCG company is growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Supply Chain Director to be based in Jakarta.
About the Supply Chain Director role:
Responsible to oversee and direct all aspects of the company’s supply chain organisation and managing several teams.
- Manage the plant, engineering, project, quality assurance, logistics, customer service, health & safety and their continuous improvement, include the procurement teams
- Work closely with internal and external partners including sales/marketing, regulatory, finance, API suppliers, 3PLs/distributors, etc to ensure precise inventory levels are maintained, demand is met and pricing is optimised per market conditions
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers with the goal of negotiating contracts, pricing and terms with all vendors and suppliers
- Act as key member of S&OP team to ensure inventory and production meet market demands.
- Manage, train and direct all supply chain personnel within the organisation
To succeed in this position, it’s important to have knowledge of raw materials, distribution of goods and manufacturing processes as well as understanding of business and management principles, leadership strategies and strategic planning.
- Has minimum 15 years of experience in supply chain management functions
- FMCG background preferred
- Experience creating and driving supply chain strategy
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Ability to manage people, build teams and communicate effectively
The company is a global leader in the fast-moving consumer goods sector.
If you are a progressive supply chain professional with a can-do attitude, this Supply Chain Director role is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly specialised team with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.