Operations Manager (Pesticide)
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 25 May 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the leading Agriculture company based in Jakarta is looking for an Operations Manager in their head office.
About the Operations Manager role:
As an Operation Manager, this individual will be leading and ensuring all operations are carried out efficiently with attention to maximising output and reducing costs. Responsible for bulk logistics, sea and land freight logistics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring pesticide manufacture is carried out safely and efficiently
- Ensuring that a management process is in place to produce quality products
- Planning the work schedule for the staff
- Keeping senior management informed of project/order progress
- Providing information for head office staff e.g. Export Manager for packing lists
- Ensuring that stock is kept in a well organised fashion and stock control records are kept up to date
- Minimum of 5-10 years in the same related fields
- Demonstrated analytically and problem-solving skills
- Previous track record of success in improving operations efficiency
- Experience in pesticide manufacture is desirable
- Strong customer orientation
- Natural leader
- Fluent in speaking, writing and reading English
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Operations Manager.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.