Project Manager (Engineering)
Salary Transportation allowance
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 16 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A recognised global leader in the FMCG is in the midst of growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Project Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Project Manager (Engineering):
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project Manager will play a key role in the firm’s continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the delivery program of EPCM and improving project management processes to ensure delivery on time, within budget and to the requisite quality
- Working with the appropriate management staff to ensure that operational standards and HSE are met at all times
- Providing effective interface with and support to senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Serve as the main point of contact for all engineering related issues and tasked with the development of the engineering team
- Vendor management and assessment of supporting engineering and construction suppliers
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Project Management and Engineering.
- Degree in engineering preferably chartered from a recognised institution
- Previous consultancy experience for FMCG infrastructure projects
- Extensive operational, project management and technical experience at a senior management level
- Experience of leadership and management of resources and staff
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of project management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Project Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.