Sales Planning Manager
Salary Car Allowance
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 09 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading FMCG company is seeking an experienced Sales Planning Manager to be based in Jakarta
About the Sales Planning Manager role:
Reporting to Head of Sales Planning, you will be responsible to drive customer service improvements and resolve demand and supply constraints via sales and operations planning process
- Develop a forecasting performance, risks regarding demand plan vs financial plan
- Provide Commercial with long term view of demand plan for commodities planning
- Influence sales, customer and operations to ensure Demand & Supply Plans are aligned to customer and business strategies
- Facilitate monthly Demand Review and drive resolution of demand and supply issues via S&OP process
- Manage communication between sales and operations to ensure consistent responsiveness to issues and decision making
- Identify and manage prioritization of order fulfilment/customer requirements when supply constraints arise
- Work with Supply Planning to ensure effectiveness of Customer Inventory Service Policy
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business or Engineering, with a minimum 5 years of supply demand planning experience
- Experience working with senior management to secure mandate and support for continuous improvement introduction
- Experience in FMCG industry would be highly valuable
- Sound business insight and wide functional experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Our client is a world leading FMCG. This well-recognized brand offers a great working environment that value loving your work, perfection, and enthusiasm.
Be part of a high performing team and build your project management experience and knowledge in a large, complex environment. Have the opportunity to work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.