Head Sales and Operation
Salary Car Allowance
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 09 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A reputable multinational with a strong branding in the market is currently looking to grow its team in Jakarta with the recruitment of a capable Head of Sales and Operation.
About the Head of Sales and Operation role:
Reporting to Supply Chain Director, you will provide leadership to the planning cycle and collaborate closely with regional and global demand planning teams.
- Improve Supply Chain planning and demand processes to balance asset utilisation and customer responsiveness as appropriate
- Laisse with marketing and sales department in developing the demand and market forecast
- Monitor forecast accuracy and recommend update to forecast profiles including MRP parameters such as frequency, lead time and safety stock
- Lead the monthly S&OP meetings on demand and supply planning matters
The successful Head of Sales and Operation will have strong supply chain in the FMCG industry with a minimum of seven years' working experience
- Proven leadership abilities and experience managing a small team
- Ability to operate in an unstructured environment with an eye for streamlining and enhancing processes
- Good communication and organisation skills to drive efficiency and accuracy Ideally exposure to both supply and demand planning with experience in S&OP
- Sound business insight and wide functional experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market brand that prides itself on fantastic company welfare.
If you are ambitious and enjoy a fast paced environment with progressive change, this would be an ideal role for you. There will be opportunities for internal mobility within the organisation possibly in time to come.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.