Supply Planning Manager
Salary Car Allowance
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 09 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
Due to the expansion plans on their operations in APAC, a Supply Planning Manager position based in Jakarta has just become available.
About the Supply Planning Manager role:
Reporting to National Supply Chain Manager, you will provide overall leadership to the planning cycle and collaborate closely with regional and global demand planning teams.
- Improve supply chain planning and logistics processes to balance asset utilisation and customer responsiveness as appropriate
- Monitor forecast accuracy and recommend update to forecast profiles including MRP parameters such as frequency, lead time and safety stock
- Lead the monthly S&OP meetings on demand and supply planning matters
The successful Supply Planning Manager will have strong supply chain in the FMCG industry with a minimum of ten years of working experience
- Proven leadership abilities and experience managing a small team
- Ability to operate in an unstructured environment with an eye for streamlining and enhancing processes
- Good communication and organisation skills to drive efficiency and accuracy Ideally exposure to both supply and demand planning with experience in S&OP
- Sound business insight and wide functional experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Priding themselves as one of the largest beverage company globally, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
There will be opportunities for internal rotations within the organisation in time to come, if you’re someone who enjoys taking on new challenges, this would be a great opportunity
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.