Factory Manager (Sidoarjo)
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 24 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding global FMCG company is looking for a talented Factory Manager in Sidoarjo to take on a newly-created job opportunity.
About the Factory Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for all factory control for the company.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Collect and analyse data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to factory safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
To succeed in this Factory Manager role, you will need prior experience in factory management and strong communication skills.
- A minimum of five to eight years' experience in factory management and supply chain roles
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.