Supply Chain Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 28 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding beverage manufacturer is looking for a talented Supply Chain Manager. In this job, you will lead a team and perform planning of production to ensure demand satisfaction and balancing constrain in production.
About the Supply Chain Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Logistics Manager will play a key role in the RDC operations and continued development and success.
- Perform inventory projection for finished products to be in line with target stock budgeted or working capital objective
- Control optimal utilisation of Production/Packaging
- Perform ability for multi tasking (able to act as Supply Planner, Material Planner & RPM Planner) in Supply Chain Department
- Monitor Import material supplier OTIF and maintain control planning tools
- Accurate Forecast Report and MRP report and heavily involved in S&OP
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of production and supply operations.
- A minimum of five years' experience in supply chain planning processes
- Extensive experience in the F&B or FMCG industry
- Strong vendor management skills to work with suppliers
- Effective utilisation of various supply chain planning tools
The successful Supply Chain Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Supply Chain Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.