Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 28 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Supply Planner has just become available at one of the most respectable beverages company, reporting directly to Supply Chain & Operational Planning Manager. This is a role for a supply planner who is a leader in its field.
About the Supply Planner role:
Due to future expansion plans, the Supply Planner needs to perform planning of production to ensure demand satisfaction and balancing constrain in production and perform inventory projection for finished products to be in line with target stock budgeted.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effective production planning for the plants
- Accurate projection of target stock and inventory finished products
- Effective weekly production/ packaging schedule
- Effective production control
- Translate production planning become production schedule
- To keep optimal stock of finished products and materials in the sales fluctuations
To succeed in this role you will need to have exceptional planning and key account management skills
- Bachelor's degree in management/ engineering (industrial, chemical, food technology)
- Excellent management skills, financial acumen, leadership capability and negotiation skills
- Minimum 3+ year's experience in the related fields
- Proven track record of achieving target
- Results driven, self-motivated, and excellent communication skills
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Supply Planner.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity