Salary Car allowance
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 22 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting R&D Director job has just become available at one of the international FMCG company, based in Jakarta.
About the R&D Director role:
Reporting to GM, this position requires domestic travel, with an estimated 80% of time spent on-factory.
- Define and document the metrics, measurement systems, critical control points and success criteria for matched ingredient projects, in a team-based environment
- Product quality sampling, monitoring and reporting, specifically to support active matched ingredient projects
- Capture, quantify and communicate any issues encountered during the matched ingredient test and transition process (quality, cost, functional performance, shelf life, packaging/handling, order fill rates, damage, yield loss and others)
- Insure that matched ingredient tests are as transparent to the system as possible
- Quantify and communicate all matched ingredient discrepancies that warrant major review of ongoing matched ingredient projects, to minimise friction and to mitigate risk to the business
The successful R&D Director will have strong supply chain in the FMCG industry with a minimum of 15 years' working experience
- Proven leadership abilities and experience managing a small team
- Ability to operate in an unstructured environment with an eye for streamlining and enhancing processes
- Strong working knowledge of food Quality Assurance systems.
- Sound business insight and wide functional experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market brand that prides itself on fantastic company welfare.
If you are ambitious and enjoy a fast paced environment with progressive change, this would be an ideal role for you. There will be opportunities for internal mobility within the organisation possibly in time to come.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.