Head of Planning
Salary Car Allowance
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 26 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A multinational beverage company is in the midst of growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Head of Planning to be based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Planning role:
Reporting to Operation Director, you will provide leadership to the planning cycle and collaborate closely with GM Project and supply chain teams.
- Improve supply chain planning and processes to balance asset utilisation and customer responsiveness as appropriate
- Liaise with marketing and sales department in developing the demand and market forecast
- Develop and implement of planning procedures/systems
- Coordinate region wide projects
- Lead the monthly S&OP meetings on demand and supply planning matters
The successful Head of Planning will have strong supply chain in the FMCG industry with a minimum of seven years' working experience
- Proven leadership abilities and experience managing a small team
- Ability to operate in an unstructured environment with an eye for streamlining and enhancing processes
- Good communication and organisation skills to drive efficiency and accuracy Ideally exposure to both supply and demand planning with experience in S&OP
- Sound business insight and wide functional experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market brand that prides itself on fantastic company welfare.
If you are ambitious and enjoy a fast paced environment with progressive change, this would be an ideal role for you.There will be opportunities for internal mobility within the organisation possibly in time to come.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity