Head of Planning
Salary very attractive
Consultant Joshua Cokro
Date posted 29 March 2017
A multinational distributor in pharmaceuticals is in the midst of growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Head of Planning to be based in Jakarta. Reporting to the VP of Supply Chain, you will provide leadership to the logistics and distribution and collaborate closely with GM Project and Supply Chain teams.
About the Head of Planning role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad strategy for directing and managing planning and inventory controlling activities to ensure availability of products in each brand and accurate documentation to comply within the organisation's policies and procedures.
- Manage order planning from local and overseas principal companies and manage the optimum inventory level
- Manage and monitor returned and claimed products from the customers to ensure compliance to its handling
- Develop a sound plan for product distribution to each branch to ensure availability at the optimum level of inventory for each SKU at each branch
- Plan and schedule inventory taking and investigate any discrepancies
- Manage and monitor the issuance of purchase order to ensure accurate and timely orders for each SKU
To succeed in this Head of Planning role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the operational team and third party vendors, across borders and internal matrix.
- Proven leadership abilities and experience managing a big number of team with at least 8-10 years of experience in planning, logistics and distribution
- Bachelor degree in industrial engineering
- Minimum five years experience in either FMCG or Pharmaceutical companies in planning roles
- Ability to operate in an unstructured environment with an eye for streamlining and enhancing processes
- Sound business insight and wide functional experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to lead a big team
Be part of a high performing team and build your project management experience and knowledge in a dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Planning job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.