Supply Chain & Logistic Manager
Consultant Joshua Cokro
Date posted 30 March 2017
An exciting Supply Chain & Logistic Manager job has just become available at one of the biggest multinational Alcoholic Beverage companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain in Jakarta, this is a role for supply chain professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Supply Chain & Distribution Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad strategy for demand and supply planning activities for the manufactured products and the distribution throughout the country.
- Develop demand and supply planning activities including forecasting, monitoring, and controlling
- Responsible for monitoring production planning, supply and demand, forecast, stock level, inventory, and the release of the goods
- In charge of the supply plan on local production facilities including the scheduling activities and sales and operations
- In charge of stock availability to fulfil purchase orders and delivery proposal for distributors
- In charge of defining broad strategy for distribution, logistic, and warehousing
To succeed in this Supply Chain & Logistic Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the supply chain team and third party vendors, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years of experience in reputable Multinational FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, or trading companies
- Experience in logistics, material managements, warehouse/distribution management, or project management
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and well presented
- Minimum a bachelor degree from a reputable university with economics, finance, logistics, or related fields
- English is a must, excellent written and oral communication skills
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment that values your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
Be part of a high performing team and build your project management experience and knowledge in a dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain & Logistic Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.