Supply Chain & Distribution Manager
Consultant Joshua Cokro
Date posted 21 March 2017
An exciting Supply Chain & Distribution Manager job has just become available at one of the biggest multinational pharmaceutical companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain in Jakarta, this is a role for supply chain professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Supply Chain & Distribution Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad strategy for demand and supply planning activities for the imported products and local manufacturing and the delivery to the distributors.
- Develop demand and supply planning activities including forecasting, monitoring, and controlling
- Responsible for monitoring product arrivals, importation documents, custom clearance, local production, and the release of the goods
- In charge of the supply plan on local production and repacking facilities including the scheduling activities
- In charge of stock availability to fulfil purchase orders and delivery proposal for distributors
- Collaborate with regulatory team for compliance and issues
To succeed in this Supply Chain & Distribution Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the supply chain team and third party vendors, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years of experience in reputable Multinational FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, or trading companies
- Experience in logistics, material managements, warehouse/distribution management, pharmaceutical operations or project management
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and well presented
- Minimum a bachelor degree from a reputable university with economics, finance, logistics, or related fields
- English is a must, excellent written and oral communication skills
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment that values your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
Be part of a high performing team and build your project management experience and knowledge in a dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain & Distribution Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.