Regional Supply Planning Manager
Consultant Joshua Cokro
Date posted 31 January 2017
An exciting Regional Supply Planning Manager job has just become available at one of the biggest multinational FMCG companies based in their manufacturing plant facility on the outskirts of Jakarta. Reporting directly to the National Supply Planning Manager, this is a role for supply chain professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Supply Planning Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad strategy for supply planning activities for the imported products and local manufacturing and the delivery to the distributors.
- Collaborate with logistics on a variety of issues such as inventory levels, usage of outside storage facilities, inter-plant transportation utilisation and warehousing space for finished goods
- Lead S&OP process with Sales and Marketing. Provide guidance and a forum for reviewing, challenging, finalising the monthly forecast, supply and inventory planning
- Provide leadership to develop and continually improve the supply planning and replenishment processes by maintaining optimal planning parameters in systems
- Develop short and medium production plans for business segments by production resource. Ensure supply plans are achievable, meet demand and inventory requirements
- Lead weekly and monthly production planning meetings to plan short and medium and align demand and supply
- Increase operational efficiency through daily analysis of supply chain reporting to identify root causes of KPIs under target and action plans for process improvement
To succeed in this Regional Supply Planning Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the supply chain team and third party vendors, across borders and internal matrix.
- University degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or Engineering and in the process of being certified with APICS CPIM or CSCP
- Minimum seven years' experience in supply chain/ operations function (demand planning, supply planning, inventory and logistics)
- Have extensive experience and knowledge of scheduling, S&OP, MRP, and inventory control systems
- Have the ability to handle pressure/conflicting demands and work within structured time- lines and prioritise customer demands
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office – MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Priding themselves as one of the largest FMCG companies globally, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
There will be opportunities for internal rotations within the organisation in time to come. If you are someone who enjoys taking on new challenges, this would be a great opportunity.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.