Technical Services Manager
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-10-30 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A recognised global aesthetics and neurotics company is in the midst of growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Technical Services Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Technical Services Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Technical Services Manager will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Serve as the point of contact for all related matters in Indonesia and develop strong technical services strategies
- Work well with all stakeholders of the business to address customer issues or service improvements as required
- Follow up on all repair cases promptly and manage related processes with loaner and demo sets
- Ensure that customer incidents and requests are dealt with according to agreed guidelines
To succeed in this role you must have strong account management skills and possess a keen technical understanding of medical devices.
- Bachelor’ degree in Engineering or in the related field
- Extensive experience in the medical device industry
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service and experience of managing key customer relationship
- A pro-active approach to work, with a positive can-do attitude
The successful Technical Services Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Technical Services Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.