Maintenance Manager (Batam)
Salary IDR40,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month + Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 15 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding global manufacturer is looking for a talented Maintenance Manager in Batam. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all plant maintenance operations.
About the Maintenance Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Maintenance Manager will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Ensure that preventive maintenance of production means is implemented on the plant in order to ensure best machine performance according to internal customer demand
- Drive Engineers on reducing breakdown of production means
- Update the machines/testers according to the new specification
- Active participation on machines/testers qualification
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of plant maintenance operations.
- A minimum of five to eight years' experience in M&E processes
- Extensive experience in the electronics or electrical automation industry
- Determine methods & procedures on new assignments, & may provide guidance to other personnel
- Hands on experience in operations excellence roles such as lean management programs, process automation or six sigma environment
The successful Maintenance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Maintenance Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.