Quality Manager - Personal Care
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading player in the personal care industry is currently looking for a Quality Manager - Personal Care. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all quality operations.
About the Quality Manager - Personal Care Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Quality Manager - Personal Care will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Monitoring the production line and doing periodic quality control checks
- Implementing improvements to production processes that lead to overall increases in product quality
- Working together with project leaders to discuss solutions to quality issues
- Satisfying customer expectations about product quality
- Investigating causes of quality problems and proposing solutions
- Utilising extensive knowledge of the product's inner workings to diagnose problems
- Continuing education on newly developing quality control techniques
- Managing the in house laboratory and be responsible for ERP traceability of QC indicators and customer claims
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of personal care quality operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (industrial), food technology/nutrition or equivalent
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialised in quality control/assurance or equivalent
- At least three years of work experience in quality control (personal care industry)
- Experience in the personal care industry is a mandatory requirement
- Good knowledge of quality control in the food industry
- Fluent in English both verbal and written is must
- Proactive, detail-minded, well-organised and have a keen eye for detail
- Willing to work under pressure, able to cooperate with team and have good interpersonal skills
The successful Quality Manager - Personal Care will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Quality Manager - Personal Care with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.