R&D Director - Food Ingredients
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-10-28 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 1 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leader in the food industry has created an exciting job opportunity for an R&D Director - Food Ingredients to drive the business forward. This is an opportunity to research and develop new products or technologies and improve existing products.
About the R&D Director - Food Ingredients Role:
Reporting directly to the President Director, the R&D Director will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
- Direct new and reformulated product development projects
- Manage and develop a group of process engineers/research scientists. Enhance these internal resources through training and hiring
- Ensure group development, optimisation and evaluation activities are consistently in the forefront of industry best practices
- Represent personally, or through delegation, the technical operations position and functional delivery toward the development, scale up and manufacture of new product forms on cross functional teams
- Support the establishment of research-based relationships with manufacturers and raw ingredient suppliers: solicit and evaluate new raw ingredients, product ideas and new manufacturing technologies
- Manage the department capital, expense and administrative budgets
- Advanced education/degree specifically in Food Technology
- 15 years in the R&D space with extensive exposure to the F&B sector
- Ability to lead a technical team in the execution of technology/product transfer, including completion of experimental and feasibility trials and manufacture of qualification/stability batches
- Ability to organise personal and extended team workloads for effective course setting on key initiatives
- Strong and timely results orientation and collaborative strategy setting with internal and external stakeholders
The successful R&D Director - Food Ingredients will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of R&D operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting R&D Director - Food Ingredients role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.