GM R&D - Pharma
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-28 2019-10-27 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 1 2 2 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leader in the pharma industry has created an exciting job opportunity for a GM R&D - Pharma to manage the entire R&D division and will be responsible for researching and developing new products or technologies and improve existing products.
About the GM R&D - Pharma Role:
The GM R&D - Pharma will lead the implementation of the product development vision by providing technical leadership and management to support the company’s innovation goals.
- Actively participate in improving the R&D function by pursuing opportunities to develop the team’s strategies, organisation, personnel, and execution of business initiatives
- Provide leadership in growing the R&D teams through recruiting top talents
- Oversee and direct R&D efforts of the Company toward efficient completion of the Company goals and objectives
- Direct and coordinate the planning, scheduling, and budgeting related to R&D activities
- Provide guidance and ongoing review in the development of final reports for regulatory submissions
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 15 years of experience in a senior R&D role
- At least 10 years in the pharma space
- Successful track record of developing new product innovations
- Strong stakeholder management both internally and externally
The successful GM R&D - Pharma will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of R&D operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting GM R&D - Pharma role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.