QA Manager - Sugar
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 17 July 20192019-07-25 2019-09-15 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Cilacap ID IDR 11 12 12 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding leader in the agricultural space is looking for a talented QA Manager - Sugar. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all quality related operations.
About the QA Manager - Sugar Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the QA Manager will play a key role in the firm's operations and ensure that standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance required for distribution and the market are met.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirement
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of QA operations.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programmes
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Solid experience in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis
The successful QA Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive QA Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.