Corporate HSE Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 10 12 12 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international FMCG manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre Corporate HSE Manager to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Corporate HSE Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Corporate HSE Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
- Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process safety risks, raise safety awareness, and improve safe work practices
- Facilitate a work environment that supports a safe and healthy culture
- Devise methods to evaluate corporate safety programmes and review to determine their adequacy including review of short and long term strategic safety planning and development
- Engage in the development, planning, and implementation of environmental safety policies and procedures
- Strengthen Corporate Safety communication programme
- Develop regulatory compliance programme to ensure change awareness and program updates for specific clients or industries
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of HSE operations.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of experience in the field of safety and environmental science
- Proven experience in developing and implementing corporate safety training programmes
- Knowledge of HSE management systems
- Extensive case management experience
- Strong knowledge of behavioural based safety strategy and tactics
- Comprehensive knowledge of OSHA (Occupational Safety and Hazards Administration) regulations and requirements
The successful Corporate HSE Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of HSE operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Corporate HSE Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.