Quality Manager (F&B) - East Java
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-14 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Surabaya ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A rapidly expanding leading spice processor is looking for a Quality Manager in East Java. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all QC-related operations.
About the Quality Manager (F&B) - East Java Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Quality Manager will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Monitoring the production line and doing periodic quality control checks
- Implementing improvements to production processes that lead to overall increases in product quality
- Working together with project leaders to discuss solutions to quality issues
- Satisfying customer expectations about the product's quality
- Scheduling project plans along with the project team to fit project deadlines
- Writing reports on design, pre-production, and production to check on the quality status of the product at all stages of production and inform the rest of the production team
- Complying with FSCC2200 accreditation requirements
- Auditing materials provided by suppliers to assure quality before incorporation into the product
- Assessing the product's quality by testing for a range of features and seeing how the product performs under stresses like impact, temperature, humidity, etc.
- Investigating causes of quality problems and proposing solutions
- Utilising extensive knowledge of the product's inner workings to diagnose problems
- Continuing education on newly developing quality control techniques
- Managing the in house laboratory and be responsible for ERP traceability of QC indicators and customer claims
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of agricultural quality operations.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Food Technology/Nutrition or equivalent
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialised in quality control/assurance or equivalent
- At least three years of working experience in quality control (food industry)
- Experienced in food industry is mandatory requirement
- Have a good knowledge about quality control in food industry
- Fluent in English both verbal and written is must
- Proactive, detail minded, well organised and have a keen eye for detail
- Willing to work under pressure, able to cooperate with team and have good interpersonal skills
The successful Quality Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Quality Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.