QA Team Leader
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-26 retail Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A recognised global retail company is in the midst of growing their operations and is actively recruiting a QA Team Leader to be based in Jakarta.
About the QA Team Leader role:
You will ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before the product reaches customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
An excellent Quality Assurance professional should have solid experience in quality control. You should be a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle.
- Must have experience from the Retail industry
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
This is a leading retail company.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career in retail, this QA Team Leader job will be a good fit for you.