Salary Attractive SalaryFULL_TIME
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-31 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A rapidly expanding global FMCG MNC is looking for a talented R&D Manager. In this job, you will lead a team and oversee the activities of the R&D operations.
About the R&D Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the R&D Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
- Oversee the day to day of the R&D department
- Work closely cross function locally and also with the regional R&D team
- Ensure compliance across all product categories and to spearhead the implementation of programs such as GMP, ISO, and 5S.
- Growing and development of the R&D team
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of R&D operations in the FMCG space.
- Must be a graduate of Food Technology, B.S. Chemistry, BS Chemical Engineering or any related Science/course
- At least 8 years experience working in a FMCG MNC with exposures to different FMCG categories
- Experience in the food and beverage industry would be a plus
- Strong stakeholder management both at a country and regional level
The successful R&D Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive R&D Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.