Area QA Team Leader
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-12 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding global sporting company is looking for a talented QA Team Leader to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for overseeing their corporate quality & process efficiency initiatives to promote continuous improvement throughout their supply chain on vendor base.
About the Area QA Team Leader role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Area QA Team Leader will play a key role in the firm's quality operations and continued development and success.
- Work in close collaboration with other stakeholders to drive commercialisation effectiveness via the “value of engineering” concept, with regard but not limited to: product quality & craftsmanship; process optimisation & efficiency, line layout and machinery efficiency, etc
- Provide leadership for LOQA/QE staff, promote team building and ensure consistent adherence to company QA/QE procedures
- Manage the performance of QA/QE staff, and be “leading” in problem resolution and problem solving driven by Process-improvement
- Manage and seek for resource of internal & external training opportunities, develop self & QA/QE teams to a level aligning to Company’s expectation upon the business growth
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of quality operations in the textile industry.
- Possess thorough knowledge of garment construction methods and manufacturing sew operations, including knowledge of pattern making, grading and marking processes
- Possess strong knowledge and experience of lean manufacturing, cost saving practice in apparel industrial
- Possess strong quality system knowledge, TQM knowledge, etc
- Sufficient knowledge of materials and functional aspects of garments
- College degree with minimum 6 years’ experience in textiles, manufacturing or related field or equivalent work experience
The successful Area QA Team Leader will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive QA Leader with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.