QA Manager (Malang)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 27 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading international FMCG firm is seeking a high-calibre QA Manager to be based on site in Malang.
About the QA Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the QA Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems; validating processes; providing documentation; managing staff
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of QA operations.
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years Quality Assurance management in a FMCG processing facility
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle an ever changing, fast paced critical work environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze details and perform structured decision-making on a daily basis
The successful QA Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of QA operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Production Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.