Scientific and Regulatory Affairs Manager
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 04 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading cosmetic company is seeking a Scientific and Regulatory Affairs Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Scientific and Regulatory Affairs Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the management of production notification, product claim verification, internal audit, as well as external affairs to ensure compliance to local and international cosmetic regulations.
Other key responsibilities:
- Verification of research and agency data in regard to ethics in marketing and product formula claims
- Ensure regulatory activities are conducted ethically, accurately, and in accordance to relevant laws and regulations.
- Manage reports of product side effects
- Manage internal audits to ensure label and claim compliance
- Liaise with industry-specific professional relations and relevant government offices (BPOM, Ministries)
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or Chemistry
- 4+ years of experience in scientific and/or regulatory affairs, for a cosmetic / pharmacy / FMCG company
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to work rigorously, adaptive, and precisely
- Has experience, or willingness to learn and practice government and association relations
This company has an outstanding reputation in its field. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, and opportunities for local and international career advancement - which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step by joining an established multinational force, this Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.