Quality Manager (Bogor)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 23 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading international provider of water technologies is seeking a high-calibre Quality Manager to be based on site in Bogor.
About the Quality Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Quality Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establishes quality control guidelines and testing procedures.
- Ensures that raw material and finished product quality and reliability are in compliance with engineering and product specifications.
- Reviews quality control practices and procedures to ensure that quality standards are upheld.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of quality operations.
- Engineering, food science, or related field with strong chemistry component
- For equipment plants, Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field
- A minimum of seven years of experience managing quality systems with in manufacturing, Quality Control, or R&D
The successful Quality Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of quality operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Quality Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.