Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 06 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding global chemical manufacturer is looking for a QC manager. In this role, you will ensure that all aspects of plant operations comply with cGMPs, legal and regulatory requirements.
About the QC Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the QC Manager will play a key role in the firms quality operations and continued development and success.
- Assures methods are in place for monitoring, measurement and analysis of quality processes and delivery (KPIs)
- Ensures that the department operates to budget and efficiently sustains testing capacity to meet site production plan
- Manage quality control operations within the approved expense and capital budgets
- Review all analytic data including that used for raw material, in-process, and finished good release, and environmental assessment
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of QC/QA operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related scientific field OR equivalent
- Experience in the dependencies across QC and QA
- Experience with quality systems (CAPAs, CCs,)
- Experience in working in analytic development and/or quality control functions at site
- 10+ years’ relevant experience within the chemicals or O&G industry
The successful QC Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive QC Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.