Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known agriculture company is seeking a Purchasing Manager with a strong track record of delivering substantial savings. In this job, you will lead and mentor a high performing team.
About the Purchasing Manager Role:
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will provide overall leadership and coordination for all procurement activities in country to deliver on the required business.
- Develop and maintain strategy that is aligned with the category and suppliers in the space and then communicate this strategy to relevant stakeholders
- Lead end-to-end procurement practice from engagement with internal stakeholders in the category, strategic market engagement, negotiation of terms and ongoing supplier management
- Identify development opportunities within the category which contribute to continuous improvement of both strategy and procurement practice
The successful Purchasing Manager must have a strong background in agriculture with a minimum of seven years' work experience.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- 7 – 10 years of relevant experience in (procurement) leadership positions, preferably with a multinational pharmaceutical/healthcare companies; strong procurement experience or knowledge of procurement-related business processes
- A track record of success in complex stakeholder settings. Excellent communication and influencing skills to successful partner to drive objectives at this position
- Analytical decision making and creative thinking skills
- High proficiency in English
- Team-oriented leadership skills through experience with senior management
- Excellent communication strategy and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships
- Strong negotiation, communication, influencing and problem solving skills
Priding themselves as one of the largest agriculture companies in Indonesia, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
This Purchasing Manager role is an excellent opportunity to join a procurement team with an appetite to achieve in a flexible organisation that recognises and encourages work/life balance.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.