Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-03 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A recognised industrial company is actively recruiting Sourcing Analyst to be based in Jakarta.
About the Sourcing Analyst Role:
The Sourcing Analyst will provide analytical and application support for specific sourcing areas. The incumbent will follow sourcing guidelines to monitor, measure, improve, analyse, and implement sourcing processes and client requirements in completing assignments.
- Follows a variety of generally defined procedures under general guidance within sourcing areas such as indirect supplies, services, process/transactions, etc. Works independently and output is occasionally reviewed while in progress. The supervisor is consulted for assistance if there are problems or exceptional conditions
- Uses sourcing theories and practices to provide guidance and/or training to lower level co-workers within the same or job-related work group on moderately complex duties
- Handles a variety of inquiries and develops solutions for moderately complex issues. Solutions are often based on the review of prior practices and/or experiences in similar situations
- Uses intermediate analytical skills to analyse trends or data. Uses short-term planning skills when forecasting or providing guidance to clients
- Decisions or actions are based on more alternatives and greater adaptation to circumstances, having a clear impact on operational effectiveness of work operations, schedules, or performance goals
- Identifies alternative Sources / suppliers as required for price and risk mitigation strategies; drives the validation of alternatives with assistance from supervisor as needed
- Takes part in negotiations with suppliers to assure established quality standards and volumes are met
- Initiates actions to lead projects, beginning to link project steps to business strategies. Projects are usually short-term with specific results expected, and occasionally broadly defined results
- Negotiates price, quantity, quality, and time schedule in order to meet requester needs. o May prepare purchase orders based on broadly defined requisitions, analyses quotations received, and oversees the purchase order to completion
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in any academic discipline
- Has at least three years' relevant sourcing experience, in a multinational (MNC) environment
- SAP experience preferred
- Has strong negotiation skills
- A fast learner with good business acumen
- IT savvy, with good communication skills in the English language (oral & written) as the candidate would need to work closely with English-speaking counterparts
- Has good knowledge of the business culture in local industries
This industrial company service company offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, focused and determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.