Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-14 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A recognised FMCG is actively recruiting GM Procurement to be based in Jakarta.
About the GM Procurement role:
You will be responsible for strategic procurement at a senior level across the organisation. Compellingly interacts with stakeholders, allocate resource, monitor implementation status and organise other department to support strategy implementation.
- Able to adapt and modify implementation to suit business needs
- Leads the development and implementation of procurement policies
- Leads the process of clearly specifying the requirements for historic spend analysis and as in input for forecasting and strategic planning
- Leads the definition and application of rigorous, differentiating and usable evaluation criteria and framework for supplier accreditation and monitoring
- Applies an in-depth knowledge of market and business requirements to identify potential supplier
- Leads the process of developing an appropriately sophisticated categorisation of purchase items
- Applies an in depth understanding and can lead the full range of procurement activities
- Minimum five years of working experience in procurement
- Experience in FMCG industry would be highly valuable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This well-recognised company offers a great working environment that value loving your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting GM Procurement role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.