Indirect Procurement Head
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A recognised global FMCG company is growing their operations and is actively recruiting an Indirect Procurement Head to be based in Halim Perdana Kusumah.
About the Indirect Procurement Head role:
You will be responsible for all indirect procurement at a senior level across the organisation. Compellingly interacts with stakeholders, allocate resource, monitor implementation status and organise other department to support strategy implementation.
- Support business strategies and objectives through effective procurement of goods and services while building robust working relationships with business partners
- Develop innovative approaches to sourcing while using analytic and processes to determine scenarios, benefits, risks and change management impact of each of those options
- Collaborate with internal stakeholder groups about the sourcing strategy and procurement process for products/ services to deliver business needs and realise procurement value
- Analyse industry trends and evolving technology to proactively minimise risk and exploit emerging opportunities that benefit the company
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry research and cost models, if appropriate
- Recognised Degree and has 8-10 years’ experience in Procurement
- Experience in FMCG industry would be highly valuable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining one of the largest FMCG company globally, apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.