Senior Commodity Buyer
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 25 May 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A recognised global Automotive company is in the midst of growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Senior Commodity Buyer for indirect purchasing services to be based in Jakarta.
About the Senior Commodity Buyer (IPS):
You will be responsible to optimise quality, delivery, cost, feature, technology, sustainability and risk for indirect products & services by streamlining stakeholder specifications, optimise the supplier base through sourcing and implementing efficient end to end processes.
- Segment strategy development and implementation
- Operation segment buyer network
- Segment financial contribution targets; distribution and track progress fulfilment
- Segment administration (how to buy, patsy, supplier categorisation and classification)
- Manage global stakeholder network
- Manage supplier relationship when appointed
- Minimum 3 years experiences in indirect purchasing
- Strong purchasing personality and background with right mindset
- Leadership & accountability
- Negotiation skill, financial & cost management skill
- Communication & influencing skill
- Advantage with working experiences in automotive industry and/or multi-national company
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment that value loving your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.