Senior Procurement Analyst (Mining, Drilling, NTB area)
Salary Market Aligned
Location West Nusa TenggaraCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 15 November 2022other-islands procurement-supply-chain/procurement 2022-11-15 2022-12-15 mining West Nusa Tenggara ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known mining exploration company is seeking a Senior Procurement Analyst (Mining, Drilling, NTB area) to be placed in West Nusa Tenggara. In this job, you need to perform purchasing and contracting activities, manage tender process, and other procurement support within site projects.
About the Senior Procurement Analyst (Mining, Drilling, NTB area) Role:
A well-known mining exploration company is seeking a Senior Procurement Analyst to be placed in Jakarta. In this job, you will proactively support all departments to perform purchasing and contracting activities, manage tender process, and other procurement support within the site projects.
- Perform daily contracting activities with regards to purchasing and service of materials and/or equipment requested by users ensuring that they are processed under company’s standard, procedures, and regulations
- Review and ensure the accuracy and completeness of incoming PR, adequacy of scope of work and any other appendices, develop and review RFQ, and supervises procurement process in accordance to procurement procedures
- Conduct pre-qualification before preparing Request for Quotation (RFQ) or tender documents
- Study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials
- Conduct analysis on contract and PO terms (technical, commercial and legal terms)
- Provide recommendations on how the best/economic/efficient way to award the tender and comply with company norm
- Select products/services that best fit the establishment's requirement
- Obtain proposals from suppliers/contractors, evaluates and prepare equalisation and award recommendations
- Review the terms and conditions of PO and contracts
- Conduct pre-bid meetings prior to tender submissions
- Interview suppliers and negotiating prices, discounts, advance payment, payment terms and transportation arrangements to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements
- Issue PO/contract/lease agreement and ensure accuracy and completeness of documents
- Maintain and monitor PR (purchase requisitions) and contracts in related procurement system
- Interface with suppliers/contractors to find solutions and seek advice should problems occur
To succeed in this Senior Procurement Analyst role, you need to work extra hours to complete the work and willing to travel to the mining sites.
- Bachelor's degree in a related major with minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum of seven years of site work experience – preferably from a mining exploration project or oil and
- Strong knowledge of and skills related to civil construction (FIDIC contract), site camp support, price
agreement, material management and local content
- Familiar and able to work with local supplier/community in a remote area
- Strong knowledge of and skills related to procurement process especially on sourcing and contract/PO
- Strong knowledge of and skills related to negotiation with local supplier and problem solving
- Good English skills (verbal and written) is a must
- Familiar working with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP system
- Able to manage time and handle multiple tasks
- Able to work independently/less supervision
- Willing to work extra hours to complete the work
- Willing to travel to company’s site office on a roster basis
If you are a progressive and multitasking person with a can-do attitude, this Senior Procurement Analyst (Mining, Drilling, NTB area) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: West Nusa TenggaraDate posted: 28 November 2022A well-known mining exploration company in Indonesia is seeking a proactive candidate for an attractive Senior Geologist (NTB) job in West Nusa Tenggara (NTB). In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for proactively provide analytical outcome and strategic decision to ensure the exploration programme meets the objective, time frame and budget.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: GresikDate posted: 28 November 2022An attractive Head of Warehouse job with managerial opportunities has just become available in Gresik, East Java.
Salary: grossLocation: BandungDate posted: 15 November 2022A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for a talented candidate for a newly created Production Manager (UHT) job in Bandung, Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all production-related functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CikarangDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting Production Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most well-known global FMCG companies based in Cikarang, Indonesia.This is a role for a production manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market AllignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 07 November 2022A rapidly expanding multinational logistics company is seeking a talented Operations Manager (Logistics Company, based in Dumai) to take on a challenge in a newly created subsidiary in Dumai. In this job, you will manage relationships with finance, logistics, IT, HSEQ as well as the commercial and operational teams within the company.