Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry jakarta ID IDR 1 2 2 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known agriculture company is seeking a Procurement Manager with a strong track record of delivering substantial savings to lead and mentor a high performing team
About the Procurement Manager Role:
Reporting to Operation Director, you will provide overall leadership and coordination for all procurement activities in the country to deliver the required business.
- Develop and maintain strategy that is aligned with the category and suppliers in the space and then communicate this strategy to relevant stakeholders
- Lead end to end procurement practice from engagement with internal stakeholders in the category, strategic market engagement, negotiation of terms and ongoing supplier management
- Identify development opportunities within the category which contribute to continuous improvement of both strategy and procurement practice
To succeed in this Procurement Manager will have strong background in agriculture with a minimum of seven years' working experience.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- 7 – 10 years' relevant experience in (procurement) leadership positions, preferably from multinational pharmaceutical/healthcare companies; strong procurement experience or knowledge of procurement related business processes
- Track record of success in complex stakeholder settings. Excellent communication and influencing skills to successful partner to drive objectives at this position
- Analytic decision making and creative thinking skills
- High proficiency level in English
- Team-oriented leadership skills through experience with senior management
- Excellent communication strategy and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships
- Strong negotiation, communication, influencing and problem solving skills
Priding themselves as one of the largest agriculture companies in Indonesia, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
If you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a procurement team with an appetite to achieve in a flexible organisation that recognises and encourages work/life balance, this Procurement Manager role is right for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.