Procurement Manager - MRO
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-08 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A global agricultural company is actively recruiting a Procurement Manager with Maintenance Engineering experience to be based in Jakarta.
About the Procurement Manager Role:
You will be responsible for strategic procurement across the organisation and have an understanding in production machinery. You will compellingly interact with stakeholders, allocate resources, monitor implementation status and organise other department to support strategy implementation.
- Devise sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organisation partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalise purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
To succeed in this Procurement Manager role, you should have prior experience in commodities.
- Experience in commodities industry would be highly valuable
- Experienced in maintenance engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.