Procurement Manager - Ingredients
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the leading FMCG companies based in Jakarta is looking for a Procurement Manager - Ingredients. In this job, you will be responsible for directing overall procurement operations, including purchasing raw materials, selecting vendors, and maintaining suppliers.
About the Procurement Manager - Ingredients role:
You will develop and implement strategies to manage overall procurement operations.
- Direct the purchasing strategic for local and import and make sure supply will fulfil requirements
- Coordinate with other team on development and continuity supply of the commodity
- Supervise the negotiation activities and conduct at the best price possible
- Ensure the development of new product which is created by R&D and marketing
- Supervise procurement’s KPI to achieve their target
To succeed in this Procurement Manager - Ingredients position, you should have high analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree majoring in any major
- At least five years' experience in procurement from food company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player, team motivated, self motivated and result oriented
- Technical competencies such as strategic sourcing and supplier management
The firm is looking for a self-motivated individual who believes in the firm's values and service offerings.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Procurement Manager - Ingredients role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.