Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 10000000 15000000 15000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global agricultural company is actively recruiting a Procurement Executive to be based in Jakarta.
About the Procurement Executive role:
You will be responsible for strategic procurement across the organisation. You will compellingly interact with stakeholders, allocate resources, monitor implementation status and organise other department to support strategy implementation.
- Devise sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organisation partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalise purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
To succeed in this Procurement Executive role, you should have prior experience in commodities.
- Minimum two years' working experience in procurement
- Experience in commodity industry would be highly valuable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This well-recognised company offers a great working environment that value loving your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.