Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 27 October 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/operations 2022-10-27 2022-12-26 engineering Jakarta ID 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading EPC company based in Jakarta is seeking a high-calibre COO. In this job, you will direct the operations of the organisation to meet the budget and financial targets.
About the COO Role:
The COO will be accountable to the CEO for operating activities relating to strategy implementation, revenue growth, expense, cost and margin control, best practice systems and processes implementation to deliver operational excellence.
- Lead the operational business with a clear mandate to develop, build and operate a market-leading portfolio and will provide leadership across the business in the areas of origination, development, partnering, structuring and execution, engineering, specification, tendering, bidding, construction, and operations
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company
- Secure commercial offtake solutions for projects as a primary objective in driving the overarching aims of the business
- Proactively manage partnerships and associated relationships on behalf of the company
- Develop and implement plans in line with the company strategy and business plans to ensure shareholder value creation by delivering sustainable growth
To succeed in this role, you must have 20 years of experience with five years of experience in executive leadership roles.
- Master's degree in engineering, business administration or a related field
- At least five years experience in the energy sector
- Strong in technical and commercial aspects
- Proven management and leadership qualities
- Proven track record of acquiring new projects
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues
This EPC company has an outstanding reputation in its field with a strong branding in the markets. Great value is placed on people development, innovations and sustainability business.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting COO job.
Apply today or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 December 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this leader within the packaging world is recruiting for an Operations Director (Packaging) job. In this job, you will lead the Production, Quality and Project teams to establish objectives, policies and procedures covering all phases of manufacturing.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 October 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this leader within the premium property industry is recruiting a Project and Operations Director (Property). In this job, you will join their division based in Jakarta, Indonesia.