GM Operations (Mining)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant William Unthario
Date posted 13 September 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/operations 2022-09-13 2022-11-12 mining Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this mining company is seeking a GM Operations (Mining). In this job, you will join to expand their business and take the company into another level.
About the GM Operations (Mining) Role:
In this business critical role, you will take the lead in providing direction to all safe and profitable operations of all mining, processing, technical service and other general services activities.
- Develop, direct and implement the mission, vision and goals of the organisation
- Set and deliver physicals, operating cost and capital budgets and forecasts to meet annual corporate objectives whilst maximising project value
- Identify potentials and opportunities to develop business
- Review performance and adjust to a changing market, by optimising production plans and monitoring performance to adjust those plans as required
- Lead the organisation in meeting the company’s environmental, health and safety system requirements
To succeed in this GM Operations role, you must possess 10 - 15 years' experience in the senior executive management level and have the ability to think strategically and innovatively on operational and business development aspects of the business.
- Degree/master's degree in mining engineering
- Extensive years of experience in mining operations
- Strong management and leadership skills with a high degree of accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong market knowledge in mining
- Knowledgeable in PKP2B, IUP
- Deep understanding in mining engineering, planning, hauling, jetty and shipment
- Willing to travel
This company has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting GM Operations (Mining) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.