Plant Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant William Unthario
Date posted 25 July 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/operations 2022-07-27 2022-09-23 fmcg Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG firm is seeking a Plant Continuous Improvement Manager to join their team in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead and manage the strategic and operational performance of the improvement/excellence function.
About the Plant Continuous Improvement Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the role will facilitate and execute the firm's world-class safety, quality, and operational excellence vision.
- Develop and implement manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to improve business performance and align with group's strategy
- Ensure manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives
- Contribute to the overall business strategy and annual budget
- Monitor variable cost productivity and efficiency programmes
- Manage master production schedule and operations budgets
- Demonstrate leadership and establish strategy and best practices for staff to ensure achievement of overall business objectives
- Manage TPM activities within the company
To succeed in this Plant Continuous Improvement Manager role, you must possess strong technical expertise, organisational skills and influence.
- Bachelor's degree in any engineering field
- Minimum of six years' experience in a similar position
- Lean, Six Sigma or other related certifications
- Independent and strong problem-solving skills
The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Plant Continuous Improvement Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 29 July 2022A market leader in B2B business is seeking a Supply Chain Manager based in South Jakarta, Indonesia to join their team. In this Supply Chain Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the operations in its next phase of growth.