APAC OHS Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant William Unthario
Date posted 24 May 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/operations 2022-05-24 2022-07-23 fmcg Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG firm is seeking an APAC OHS Lead to take on regional responsibility. In this job, you will lead and manage the strategic and operational performance of the OHS function.
About the APAC OHS Lead Role:
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for defining OHS strategy and managing the direction of the team.
- Advance global occupational health strategies at the regional level to enhance the company’s long-term value proposition with investors, customers, consumers while also embedding the cultural values associated with EHS&S into the organisation
- Build the regional occupational health team structure for the Asia Pacific region, deploy global occupational health strategy and management systems across the regional network, providing thought leadership and influence
- Innovate, develop, and deploy a standardised approach to compliance management
- Partner with business/brands/innovation teams to identify, develop, launch strategic health initiatives that drive enhanced culture of caring while, also delivering measurable value creation
To succeed in this APAC OHS Lead position, you must have deep knowledge in OHS and a high level of leadership skills.
- Postgraduate degree in a health service (OH MD qualifications is preferred), EHS, science, field, or an MBA
- 15 or more years of experience leading business strategy and/or business development activities for a global, matrixed organisation (focused on health services, occupational health, or EHS is strongly preferred)
- Proven global collaboration skills and entrepreneurial mindset – viewed as a leader
- Business planning and business development, including building a business case, profitability scenario analyses and valuation methodology
This prominent company will offer you a wide range of opportunities. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting APAC OHS Lead job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: grossLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 June 2022A rapidly expanding F&B retailer is looking for a talented candidate to take on a newly created Head of Supply Chain (F&B) in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all supply chain-related functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 June 2022A leading food manufacturing company is seeking a talented Head of Production (FMCG) to take on responsibility for all production-related functions in Jakarta.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 May 2022A rapidly expanding food manufacturing company is seeking a talented Head of Product Innovation (Savoury) in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all R&D-related functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 May 2022A leading FMCG firm is seeking a Head of Sustainability to join their team in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for implementation of the sustainability strategy and framework to safeguard the reputation of the company, brand and products.