COO - Renewable Energy
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 engineering Jakarta ID IDR 1 2 2 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding leading player in the energy business is looking for a seasoned COO to improve and manage their aggressive expansion into this market.
About the COO – Renewable Energy Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the COO will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Complete due diligence of opportunities including site visits, site analysis, and interconnection screening
- Manage day-to-day operations of multiple sites
- Determine project needs, constraints, and responsibilities to meet all the customer’s system design and installation requirements
To succeed in this COO – Renewable Energy role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of operations in the renewable energy space
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years' commercial or technical experience, preferably with commercial management and application engineering
- Good network among the EPC contractors, technicians and consultants for civil work in Indonesia
- Preferred specific knowledge of and experience in renewable energy markets
- Proven track record of successful set up and operations of renewable energy projects
- Demonstrated achievement in developing projects from pre-development activities through advanced stage development and operations
- Ability to build, analyse and interpret complex energy modelling
The successful COO – Renewable Energy will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive COO with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.