Engineering Manager (Alcoholic Beverage)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading international beverage manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre Engineering Manager to support their manufacturing operations.
About the Engineering Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Engineering Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure all safety issues or hazards that are reported are swiftly action-ed
- Develop and maintain engineering KPIs linked to delivery of strategic plan.
- Plan and deliver installations to deliver benefits sustainability.
- Flag issues as necessary and provide solutions within remit
- Know numbers across all KPIs to effectively identify issues and take corrective action
- Ensure effective cross shift communication
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of engineering operations in the beverage manufacturing space.
- Engineering degree
- 5 -10 years of relevant engineering experience in a managerial capacity
- Extensive experience with the F&B space
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful Engineering Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of engineering operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Engineering Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.